Tuesday, September 30, 2003

So college is slowly killing me. Just kidding, it's not killing me but I've been really overwhelmed and today is only the FOURTH day of classes. I have to read a chapter for psychology, do some chem problems (which takes like 2 hours each), do a chem prelab, write an essay, and so lots and lots and tons and tons of reading. I can handle the work, but the reading! ahhh.. that is one thing I hardly did at Notre Dame. I read what was needed to be read, or I read sparknotes or something. But here at UCSC, I don't know what to expect yet, so I am actually doing EACH and EVERY assignment ahead of time, instead of procrastinating.

My Jonathan issue is slowly killing me as well. He's not causing me any problems or anything, but I can't stand the distance between us! Even though it's just a 40 minute drive, I can't see him every day like I used to. It's hard to communicate on the phone because long distance is not allowed on our dorm phone--unless you have a phone card (but I wasted mine already)--so the only time we talk is at night when his minutes are free. I don't see our relationship going down the drain or anything.. no no no.. I just miss him! I can't get used to this! And when I finally in San Jose, his stupid work makes him work stupid hours so the only time we can go out is like at 2am when we're both tired as hell. I guess it's better than not seeing him at all, but I miss living in San Jose when we lived 10 minutes away from each other! I miss you dammit.

No comments: