Tuesday, September 23, 2003

Sherilyn and I ran more errands today.. went to a Financial Aid meeting.. some Floor meetings.. picked up our last textbook at Slug Books.. and blah blah blah. OH yeah we took the Math Placement Test and oh my.. I surely forgot EVERYTHING I learned. My neck was aching after we took it.. there were 60 questions for 1.5 hours and I didn't even have enough time to finish. bleh whatever, I'll take it again until I'm satisfied with my score. Anyway, right after our RA meeting, our boyfriends came!!!!! ahh we were both so excited because the last time we saw them was on Friday when we moved in. So the four of us went to TACO BELL! Fast food never tasted so good then headed downtown. We were going to watch a movie, but then we didn't want the boys driving home too late.. so we went back to our dorm and took a short nap (yeah we're lazy asses). We finally got up and we showed them around campus.. well not really.. just to Mehgan and her roommate Diana's dorm. We walked the boys to the car, kissed them goodbye, then went back to Meg's dorm to watch "Love and Basketball". We were falling asleep on Meg's bed so we decided to go back to our dorms. Things are slowly getting better here at UCSC.. I'm enjoying it.

No comments: