Monday, September 29, 2003

Back to Santa Cruz.
So my Jonathan came to Santa Cruz again and he had lunch with Sher, Meg, and I. Since I had one more class before my day was over, he stayed in my dorm and played cs. I was falling asleep in the car on the way home because we were listening to some slow jams. Jonathan had to go straight to work so I napped on the couch. Jonathan and I went to Mercado to watch a midnight movie. He bought the tickets, the food, the drinks, and we were settled. my sideFor some reason, I was uncomfortable, cold, and sleepy, so I asked him if we could just go home. He hesitated for a while, but we did. Back at my house we watched TV and fell asleep on the floor. Jonathan claimed that I "hogged" all the space, but ummm.. it was the floor! We woke up early and picked up Sherilyn and Ellison and all of us headed to Ikea. We bought a lot more crap for our dorm. The way back was kind of funny because Sherilyn was getting pissed at Ellison for misplacing her student ID. We drove back to Ikea and as I opened my door so they could go back into the store, I see Sher's ID on the rug behind the passenger seat. After we dropped them off, Jonathan went to work AGAIN. So I stayed home and played with my new Ikea stuff. I painted all of the wooden picture frames pink and orange and I began to pack more of my shit. Jonathan dropped by again after work and picked up the stuff he left in my car at Ikea. After dropping his crap off at his apartment, he comes back to my house and we go to sleep right away. This time he didn't complain about me hogging anything. He wasn't there when I woke up because for the 3rd time, he had work. So I finished my homework and finished packing the rest of my crap. sher doing homeworkRight when Jonathan returned from work and family bonding time, we went to Walmart to buy some more last minute things. My sister tagged along because she wanted to see my dorm. So we get back today around 6ish and at 10 we finish fixing everything up. Last week when we moved in, it took us ONE hour (tops) to unpack and put everything in its place. While we're rearranging our room, my sister chats/plays cs and Jonathan naps on my bed. Then it was time to say goodbye to my lovely boyfriend and my lovely sister. Bleh.. I have class tomorrow.. and lots of homework coming up. College is pretty overwhelming.

No comments: