Wednesday, September 17, 2003

My dear bubby left his wireless card in my laptop so I get to use it! whoohoo! So I had a lot of time on my hands today since my significant other was at school.. so I watched TLC all day long.. "A Makeover Story" "A Dating Story" "Second Chance" and "Perfect Proposal". I gave myself a french manicure too.. I was that bored. Later on I got dropped off at cotillion practice and went on a voyage with Lisa, Kim, and Angie to Jollibee (which just opened today). We were hoping to buy food there for cotillion practice but it was an hour wait and we had to get a ticket with a number in order to wait in line.. pretty crazy so we decided to get kfc/taco bell for dinner. We practiced.. fun times.. Jonathan came.. more practice.. ate dinner. Back at my house I FINALLY started to pack while Jonathan laid on my bed watching me (thanks!). Oh wait, but he did help me fold SOME clothes. I managed to pack my clothes and shoes. I think I overpacked but you can never have too much. Hopefully tomorrow I can go school supply/toiletree/last minute shopping. I was lucky that "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" was on again, so I made Jonathan watch it with me and he was pretty entertained! Now he is gone and I am bored.

No comments: