Friday, September 19, 2003

I am exhausted right now, but at least I am finally done packing. I have 8 things that need to be CARRIED up to the FIFTH floor tomorrow morning.. those 8 things are a hamper full of bedsheets and pillows, a suitcase full of clothes, a duffel bag full of more pillows/stuffed animals/toiletrees, backpack with school supplies, shoulder bag for laptop stuff, a box with my printer/radio/clock, another bag full of shoes and flipflops, and one last bag with my bedsheets. It's going to be a bitch carrying all of that since there are no elevators (according to Mehgan).

Jonathan and I did A LOT of last minute shopping today too before packing. We went to Frys, Target, and Walmart.. and one last cotillion practice (for now). I guess I'm going to sleep now since Jonathan is already knocked out on my bed but I have to wake him up soon because the poor dear has work until 6am! good night!

No comments: