Tuesday, September 02, 2003

ikea is the best place. the only 2 things that top the emerville one is- one, they give you alphabet cookies while patiently waiting in the "dmv" line of ikea and second, its not emeryville. today, we purchased many items for jule's dorm, room and random things she just bought because it looked "cute". she wanted me there because of the discount they offered for prestigious college students, like me. with little hesitation, i went because it is jule and she will give me the illocano look if i don't. so i went and they saved 80 bucks. its always fun there. i feel like a kid, even though i still look like one. they had many kiddy toys for me to play with and i had my amusement time. ATTENTION: the hotdogs were only 65 cents. i wanted to bring my piggy bank but it was too late. i'll go there next time and use my piggy bank change to buy as many hotdogs i can get. so after we bought the useless stuff, i mean.-- we bought 6 hotdogs. yum.

No comments: