Wednesday, October 01, 2003

So I get a phone call during my daily nap from a girl from Sigma Omicron Pi asking if I could go to an interview so they could get to know me better. I say sure and bring roomie along (Sher). So we get picked up, arrive at the conference place where we filled shit out, and one by one, we get interviewed. I was first, and I was like WTF because it was a big table with like 20 girls surrounding it. You know like going to a big board meeting.. so I sat at the head of the table with the pledge sister or something. They told me that I was pledging for their sorority!!! In my head I was like whaaaaaaaat? I didn't know that! So they hella asked me questions like why i wanna join and stuff about me and blah blah blah. I couldn't say that I didn't even know I was pledging! Anyway, so I got through the interview and it was Sher's turn.. haha.. SHERILYN IN A SORORITY! Can ANYONE imagine that? So she got through it too and when we got back to our dorm she was like WHAT THE FUCK JULE!!!! hahahah.. dude, I didn't even know. So that's the end to our fun-filled night.

Oh yeah, earlier, we went for a joyride. First, we got on the bus, got dropped off at the bookstore and couldn't find what we were looking for, so we got on the bus we got off from, and went around the entire freakin college campus and off the campus and went back to our dorm.. haha. We wasted a good 30 minutes! Eh well.. we're in Santa Cruz and we're bored and we just pledged for a sorority that we don't wanna join right now. We wanna pledge for the one with the purple flowers! alpha kappa delta phi. k bye

hahaha.. how the hell do you accidentally pledge for a sorority?

No comments: