Monday, September 08, 2003

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEREMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went out to lunch with Jenn and Diana today. It was the best because guess where we went to eat lunch at? NOTRE DAME!!!!! Our beloved Alma Mater. We ate chicken taquitos in the the oh so memorable SLC. I said hi to Mrs Riley and saw a picture of her NEW homeroom in her office today =( But it's ok because we'll always be her first homeroom. So after we went to Mehgan's house to visit and Genevieve was there! We just talked in Meg's room for a while and caught up. I miss those girl days.

The highlight of my day was when Jonathan was yelling at me. It was so unlike him and kinda cute so I just laughed while he was yelilng at me.. then he laughed.. and then no more yelling.

I'm getting my wisdom teeth pulled tomorrow morning at 9am. Please pray for me.

No comments: