Sunday, September 07, 2003

Friday was a bad day. Someone and I got into a fight which led us to walking out on Diana Villiard Ellison and Sherilyn during "The Order". If I go into detail, someone might get mad. We talked for a while then went to pick up Joanne and her bf at the ND mixer. It brought back a lot of memories. Too bad highschool is over for me, but I'm sure going to miss getting beautified for mixers and formals.. especially slow dancing with someone special. In N Out was our next stop because we were hungry.

Saturday began pretty bad again. A lot of unecessary things were said.. but in the end things got better. Father Kevin came to our house early in the morning to bless all of the rooms, the front and backyard, and our cars. It's a nice feeling in a way. Then some of my friends started showing up then my family. Before my family showed up though, Sheila, Rems, Ei, Di, and Villiard headed over to Gothic and we left with one new tongue pierced buddy--Ei. Now it's Rem's and Di's turn.. haha yeah right. Those two are (a direct quote from Sheila) "pussies". We went back to my house warming/going away party and a little more people were there. We spent the night playing 13, watching DVDs, sitting around, talking, eating, the regular stuff my friends and I do when we're together. Jonathan came after work and did some more card playing and tv watching. After all of my friends left, I watched "Bad Boys 2" and fell asleep until Jonathan woke me up. We hung out then called it a night.

Today I did nothing, and I probably will do nothing. I woke up and some of my relatives were still here.. I guess they were playing cards all night. Anyway, someone is acting up again, so I don't know what to do anymore. But then again, everything is always my fault anyways.

No comments: