Tuesday, September 23, 2003

we weren't ready for the first picture.
UCSC Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk Frolic
So the boys planned to come down and visit us again, so Sher and I ran around campus getting tickets, meals, and information about guests and visitors and parking and meal plans and blah blah blah. They were supposed to leave at 1, but Jonathan wanted to go to his next class to turn in some stuff, so I said sure because I didn't want him skipping his classes.. AND he said that he would leave at 3pm. But it was so typical of Jonathan to leave at 4pm.. a WHOLE hour after the time he said. So he picked up Ellison and instead of going to SC straight, they get freakin pizza. AND WE TOLD THEM NOT TO EAT BECAUSE WE ALREADY BOUGHT DINNER FOR THEM!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, by the time they arrived, Sher and I were pissed.. really pissed, so we had them follow us like lost puppies. We went to the OPERS Festival first to sign up for FSA then planned to go to the Frolic. Eventually, we all made up and everything was better. Sher and Ellison were still eating so Jonathan and I headed back to my dorm so I could change my shoes. The bus ride was freakin crazy! The driver drove hella fast and made sharp ass turns down and up the mountain.. right when we get to the dorm, I see Sher trying to come in through the window (what a nerd). Apparently, Ellison carried Sher on his back from where OPERS was all the way to College Ten.. haha.. dam! Finally, the four of us drove to the Boardwalk.. it was pretty and lively.. well in my opinion. I just love the beach. We went our separate ways for a while. So Jonathan and I got on that one ride that goes over the Boardwalk.. well it's not really a ride.. but it was pretty scary because your feet are dangling in air! Then we ride the Giant Dipper and dam.. I got kinda dizzy because it's been quite a while since the last time I rode a rollercoaster. Next we stopped at this bowling ball game. You know the one where you push the ball over that little hill and if it doesn't roll back then you win a prize. Well Jonathan got one roll, but we needed one more to get CHEERBEAR! After $3, freebee rolls from the worker, and the worker actually just stopping the ball, we get it! haha.. We started standing in line for Funnel Cake but it was too long so we just got Churros and Icees. We found Ellison and Sher and she got SHAREBEAR! Now we both have matching bears to put in our dorm. We wanted to go bowling, but it was an hour wait so we just went back to the dorm. Jonathan and I went driving around because Sherilyn didn't want to check her math score with all of us in the room.. we went back and the both of us made Precalc.. I guess that's ok, but we wanted Calculus. The boys raced to the car (with us on their backs) and Jonathan and I won.. whoop whoop. Then Sher and I were bored again so we visited Ryan, but he was already in his sleeping clothes.. so now we're back in our room missing our boyfriends.. but I know when we talk to them tonight, we're gonna be yelling at them.. oh well, it's all out of love! We love you boys and happy anniversary Jonathan (9/23)!!!!! happy anniversary to Sher and Ell too (9/24).
CheerBear and ShareBear

No comments: