Thursday, September 18, 2003

I had a pretty long day yesterday. Jonathan picked me up around 4 and we headed to the Bart station in Fremont. I NEEDED food so we made a quick detour to kfc and got some popcorn chicken. We took bart and got off on balboa park where sfcc is and Nate hooked us up with dinner for a quarter! We went back to the bart station and got off where we had to take a bus to pacbell park. There were lots of people there at the game and we got pretty good seats. I was uncomfortable though because I had nothing to lean on. Barry Bonds hit a ball over the stadium wall and into the water, and a person who was in a boat on the water straight up dove into the water to get the ball.. pretty crazy. We left during the top of the 9th inning to avoid the traffic, but there were 2042904382394 other people doing just the same thing, so it didn't really work. The Giants won and we took a free busride to the bart station.. when we got on bart we saw Anthony who was just coming home from school.. it was 10 at night too. He showed us some shortcuts and we got home a little faster. Then Jonathan and I picked up Sherilyn and headed to Jaysen's for our big sleepover, but they weren't there yet so we went back to Sher's. I drove back to Jaysen's and it took foreverrrrr getting to his house from the maingate, but we found it just fine. Sher and I stole Josh's couch so he had to sleep on the floor. Sher transferred to the floor later on that night so I got the couch to myself. The boys played Madden then watched "Dumb and Dumber". I fell asleep towards the middle of it around 4am. I woke up at 8am because everyone was awake.. I wanted to sleeep so baddddddd but it was too bright at his house so I just stayed awake. We ate cereal, played jenga, watched the boys play Madden, and ALMOST watched "Saved by the Bell" but Daryl broke the TV. After lounging around, the boys wanted to swim, so us girls just watched them and Sher's dad came to pick us up. Now I'm at home.. I should be packing since I'm leaving in the morning, but I think I'm gonna go catch up on my sleep.

a college we will go


I'm going to miss you all!!! Good luck to all of you during your first year at UCSC..whoohoo (Sher, Ben, Vivian, Michelle, Dianne, Mehgan), UCB (Linn), UCD (Joshie), UCI (Jenna, Michelle, Daryl, Kristian, Blanco, Lou), UCLA (Jaysen), Stanford (Barry), SCU (Jenn, Dick, Chris Nug, Mariel), USF (Chris Lic, Jeremy, Nicole), SJSU (Eileen, Remy), Evergeen (Sheila), De Anza (Henessey, Dominick, Lisa, Chris, and a shit load of you), Academy of Art (Cesar), CalPoly Pomona (Angie), and CalPoly SLO (Diana).

No comments: