Thursday, September 11, 2003

Independent Jonathan
Yesterday I helped Jonathan move into his new apartment with his 2 cousins. First, we carried his mattress into the car then packed his clothes into a hamper, into a suitcase, and in random places in the car. Then we brought his pictures, STUFFED ANIMALS (well from me of course), shoes, and other things we thought he would need. We didn't bother packing EVERYTHING because his mom is making him visit every Sunday. You can tell by the look in her eyes that she didn't want him to move. She kept asking him why he was in a rush to move out, but he's been planning to over these past weeks. We made quick detours here and there and finally arrived at the apartment. The room was in need of rearranging since Jonathan's bed was going to be moved in. I let those boys take care of that while I watched "Paradise Hotel". Once the room was settled (3 hours later), I helped Jonathan make his bed, fold all of his clothes (including some holey underwear =) haha), and then finally rest. Jonathan dropped me off around 130am. I felt pretty weird because Jonathan would get 234098234092834092348 phone calls if he were to come home around that time. Anyway, I was pooped when I came home, so I hit the sack right away. Today, we've got more moving to do. In a way, it's pretty exciting!

No comments: