Thursday, September 04, 2003

My day started at 7am with my mother, aunt, and I headed over to Half Moon Bay for my grandma's funeral.. a grandma on my mom's side, but not my mom's mom. Anyway, It was nice seeing some relatives I haven't seen in a while.. and they ALL said the same exact thing to me: "Nonette! Is that you? You're so big now!" It was kinda funny because I haven't grown since the 5th grade. I was exhausted by the time I came home so I napped on the couch until Jonathan came over. We napped/watched tv then headed to cotillion practice. It was pretty fun because we were doing some hard swing moves. Then Jonathan, Joel, Lisa, and I took a fieldtrip to McDonald's. We had exactly $50 to spend, and we spent $49.05.. dam we're good. Most of us watched "Temptation Island 3" then Jonathan and I left right after and played 13 with my sister.

No comments: