Thursday, September 25, 2003

ok. since i'm bored, i guess it's time to post pictures of the lovely dorm of the princesses.

my bed
so here's my lovely bed. sheels and i have matching bedsheets now!

trees outside the window
this is the area in between our beds. we're thinking about putting a table where the carebears are.

shers bed
Sherilyn's purple princess bed.

desk
Here's my desk.. well part of it.

sherbear
That's Sherilyn at her desk.

towels
our lovely towels. guess which one belongs to who.

rug
I just wanted to take another picture. So here's my rug.

go ucsc!
and last but certainly not least.. UCSC condoms! it's kinda blurry because my hand was shaking while holding the webcam but you can see the yellow condom with the blue banana slug on the wrapper. haha.. i got this from the health center.. does your school have it's own kind of condoms? THE END FOR NOW.

No comments: