Friday, June 06, 2003

Yesterday was my last day of classes and that was a big snorefest.. I don't feel relieved though because I still have to get caught up with my FRENCH CRAP.. bleh. I took my grandma to the salon as a favor, and I left with curly hair.. haha. it's pretty cool. ROMEL and Sher picked me up at home and he DROVE US to Lic's for his bday dinner.. yummy food.

Today I woke up early because I was excited. Micaela and I met up with our homeroom and homeroom teachers at this place on The Alameda called "Cozy Hut" or something. Mrs Riley ordered pancakes, waffles, french toast, and bacon for all 15 (or so) of us there. Back at school, we continued our baby shower for our other homeroom teacher Ms Garcia and watched a video tape we made for her. Finally, it was time for everyone to put on their caps and gowns (for the 2nd time...... 2 more times to go!). It was "Senior Class Day" meaning that it was the graduation at school and the moving up ceremony for the rest of the classes. I went home right after, packed for the beach and got picked up by Jonathan. We were waiting at Sher's house for a longgggg time so we went to buy food at In N Out.. when we were done, we headed to the beach. I HAD LOTS OF FUN! I'm kinda lazy to go into detail though.. so in a nut shell, we played in the water for about 30 minutes, ran around, lit a "bonfire", and sat arou in the cold. Jon and I got starbuck's after and called it a night.. we're pooped. Ok time to go because my bed is calling my name.

No comments: