Wednesday, June 04, 2003

It's past 11pm and I'm doing homework. WHAT THE HELL? It's okay, it's my last project ever! I also have my hour and a half long 7th period free block to finish it if I don't tonight. I was gonna work on my french journals, but I'll just do it during the weekend. Fuck me, I hate school!

However, school was good today.. maybe it's just the fact that I had my LAST PRECALC CLASS, FRENCH CLASS, ECON CLASS, and GOVT CLASS EVERRRRR!!!!!! I'm more excited for math and french because 4 freakin years of that crap! I am finally done. Ask me why I'm not gonna study that crap in college.. go on. Ask me. I have one more grammar test in french left since I took #11 today.. Econ we had an hour of CHILL time. During lunch, my dearest brought me lunch from Quiznos. I had my LAST CLASS COUNCIL MEETING EVER!!!! I'm gonna miss those. But I had the most fun during govt when Diana, Eileen, Andrea, Genevieve, and I WON the reviewing game.. we weren't crowned the winners due to some rules that were not explained clearly by our teacher. Basically, we had 7 points, the last question, everyone wagered something, and we did not turn in our answer fast enough. We got the 4 points we wagered taken away even though we did not submit an answer, and a group that had 2 points and wagered 2 points won. How crappy is that! It's ok, Gen and I argued and whined our ways into getting the winning prizes too!

No comments: