Monday, June 09, 2003

So I had my Econ final at 9:45 this morning. I was able to complete my study guide, however, I was unable to study due to the fact that I decided to sleep over, and then Jonathan dropped by. The final was pretty easy though.... but I should have reviewed my study guide. Eh well, all I needed was a 46%. I just finished studying for Physics.. I'm debating whether or not I should study for Govt. BUT I'M PARANOID RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I CAN'T FIND MY PRECALC FOLDER AND I NEED IT TO STUDY FOR MY FINAL ON WEDNESDAY! AHH.. I think I let someone borrow it, but I'm not sure.
Oh yeah.. Cesar sent me a Friendster invitation last week. I actually finished signing up last night, and boy that shit is addicting. I was on it earlier this afternoon, but too bad it's slow as hell.. maybe because of all the people who have it.

No comments: