Thursday, June 19, 2003

My car is still at the dealership because they're waiting on a part.... so I won't have a car until tomorrow! Well good thing Jonathan let me borrow his baby for a while. I was kinda hot headed when Jonathan came to get me before he went to work, so we went to Starbuck's. I was hella embarassed though because he was wearing his Hampton Inn uniform, only with his shirt untucked, his tie loose, and SLIPPERS! He looked like a fob... so I kept my distance.. haha. Then I picked up Sheila and we went to Sherilyn's. Sher's computer in her room is soooo freakin slow! So while it was loading, the three of us went to Blockbuster and rented "Deliver Us From Eva". It was kinda stupid.. but oh well. We also bought pizza from Albertson's. I finished up what I was working on and I went downstairs to watch.. Ellison was there too. After the movie, I took Sheshe home and continued to work on my little project. I gotta kill time before I pick up Jonathan at work with his car.

No comments: