Monday, June 02, 2003

Another boring and HOT day at school today. DeVonne told me that if I did all my french journals tonight, she would give me 5 bucks.. sounds like an okay deal, but dam those journals take a lot of time. Maybe I'll do 2 out of the 4 I have to do. I have to pay her 5 bucks if she does her journals tonight too, so we don't really lose anything, only if we don't do it.

I watched MTV all afternoon; surf girls, TRL (fell asleep during this but woke up), and sex2k that talked about dating. I didn't even know that there was such a job as a professional dating coach.. kinda weird.

So Jonathan picked me up when he was done with his work business and we headed to Valley Fair... ate.. and had fun with some monkeys (Booger & Nosepicker). Oh yeah, we also had fun with Nemo and Squirt from the Disney store. I just had to take em all home, and take them home is what I did. Squirt from "Finding Nemo" is soooo cuuuute! "noggin'.. duuuuuuude!"

I was realllllly bored in Precalc this morning and I did a few calculations. The first time Jonathan and I were together, it was for 2 years 4 months and 9 days (June 23, 1998 - November 1, 2000). We then were broken up for 2 years and 4 months and 1 day (November 1, 2000 - March 2, 2003). And we have currently been together this second time around for 3 months today...yay (March 2, 2003). So I am very grateful that our "broken up" time did not surpass our "together" time. Unfortunately, I was unable to calculate hours and minutes (not seconds though because that's CRAZY) even though I remember that it was 12:20am the first time he asked me. I was not able to look at my watch during those other dates.

I'm kinda tired now, maybe I'll just do my french journals this weekend, yeah?

No comments: