Monday, June 30, 2003

Here's my weekend update!
SATURDAY
I woke up, went online for a while, got ready, and left to pick up Goodrich, John, and Michael. It felt weird driving them around.. I felt a little nostalgic. Anyway, we went to Jenna's grad party. At the party, I ate a lot, saw a lot of people I haven't seen in a while (1-2 weeks), and went swimming. It was kinda gross though because the water looked REALLLY dirty, but I swam anyway. I took a shower with Diana and Hene in the open shower near the pool.. haha.. when Hene left, Villiard joined in.. oooh.. then I left to leave the two lovebirds alone and changed into my regular clothes. Then we sat/stood around just talking and stuff. When the party was over, we stood outside AGAIN and finally they found a place for all of us to go. So John drove with me in the front and Goodrich, Angela, and Mike in the back. He was a princess for the night (you'd understand this if you've ever been inside my car). Our first stop was Jack in the Box to meet up with other people. As I was putting something in my trunk, I wasn't paying attention when I was closing it, so I closed it on Orlando's arm!! Ahh.. I felt so bad that I wanted to go home and cry! But I didn't want to spoil everyone's fun, so I just let it be. John followed people to this party in Fremont, but I guess it sucked so we left. It's pretty difficult trying to keep track of 11 cars.. but I guess it's possible because there were 11 cars following each other (I counted because I was bored). We went to this party back in Milpitas.. lots of smoke.. I was tired.. and we left at 130. Angie and Goodrich were still sleeping in my car and the windows were really foggy.. haha. Angie needed to be home, and I was supposed to be home 1.5 hours before that, so after we got gas, John dropped himself off at this Billiards place. Goodrich woke up, and he was now princess and drove himself home. Finally, I was princess again, and I dropped Angie off at home. I thought that I wasn't going to see my dorky boyfriend at all, but he came by on his way home from Newark from his grandma's big bday party. We just drove around and hung out and then he dropped me back off at home before he went to work at 4am! He's crazy.. he works crazy ass hours! I surely thought that my ass was going to get beat, but my mom wasn't home.. score!
SUNDAY (yesterday)
Right when I woke up, I showered and got ready for Mariel's cotillion practice. It didn't start right away, so I ate and watched a Buffy DVD with her cousin. We chacha-ed and for some reason I was struggling! haha.. I couldn't get the dance steps! I called Jonathan when I left practice and he stressed me out so much that he made me cry! You know when you ask a person 20958390532 questions and they don't answer you because they just woke up or whatever? and you get SOOOO frustrated that you want to hit everything around you, but you can't hit everything around you so you cry? Well yeah, that's how I felt. I told him that I was picking him up in 10 minutes, and he said no because he was still in bed. It was too bad for him though because I told him what time I was going to pick him up before that, so I went to pick him up. He answered the door in his towel, and so it took him another 10 minutes to get ready. I think that was the fastest he's ever gotten ready though. I cleaned his room while he was changing and stuff. Finally, we got back to my house and my mom, grandma, and sister were waiting for us. All 5 of us headed to my aunt's house in Union City again. My aunt was bugging me to swim and she threatened to pull me in, so I said that I would swim only if Jonathan swam. So we swam, ate some hot dogs on sticks, played with the "Sonic Boom" game thing, took a break to eat Chinese food, swam some more, then took another break to eat pizza for dinner. I was tired of swimming, so I went inside to shower. After Jonathan was done showering, we played on my cousin's computer for a while. He was waiting patiently for us to be finished so he could play CS, so Jonathan and I went in the living room and watched "Ocean's 11". I was extremely sleepy on the way home, but I was also paranoid that Jonathan and my sis were going to put one of the hermit crabs on me again, so it was very light sleeping. Michael Tangga and Michael Ilumin dropped by surprisingly to pick up Mike Tangga's N64 that he left in my car. So for the rest of the night I watched TV, talked on the phone, and then fell asleep.
TODAY
Since I fell asleep on the couch, my back hurt a bit. I gave Jonathan a wake up call.. actually like 20 wake up calls and he finally woke up. I went to his house around 230ish and he was STILL in bed. He answered the door in his boxers and wife beater and his hair was still poofy. I knew he never left his bed and he didn't shower or anything yet. I kept bugging him to wake up and shower, and he said okay at 2:54.. well it was 2:52 when he said that so I agreed and laid down next to him... well this loser pressed the buttons on his clock and changed it to 2:46 so I just yelled at him and pushed him out of bed and he said OK OK OK. BUT THEN he went into the other room and slept on the bed there.. I again dragged him out and I pushed him into the bathroom myself. I heard him turn on the water so I went back into his room and took a short nap. He woke me up and then he finally finished getting ready. We went to eat sushi.. lots of sushi.. and our stomachs were full. But not too full cus then we went to the Fantasia there in Cupertino and got some thai tea pearl drinks. We went back to my house and I tried to sleep on the couch. I was waiting for my mom to get home so in the meantime, Jonathan played chess with my sister. When my mom came home, I used her car and the three of us (Jon, Leanna, me) went to pick up Leanna's two friends Chanelle and Fatima. We went to Great Mall and watched "Charlie's Angels 2". I enjoyed the movie. I just dropped them all of afterwards... and now I am here sitting in front of the computer.

No comments: