Monday, June 16, 2003

Ok.. I don't want to blog about Graduation because it will take a long time.. ok well maybe I'll blog a little bit. I stayed up until 3am the previous night making leis for everyone.. I didn't even get to make as many as I wanted. I woke up bright and early.. got ready.. GRADUATED.. took LOTS of pictures.. went back home.. had a party.. people came.. people left.. Jonathan finally arrived.. that stupid head.. and went to bed.

Yesterday, my dad called in the morning and said "Happy Father's Day", and I was dumbfounded. What was I supposed to say? haha.. so I said "okay?". Jaysen picked up Sher and I and headed to Michelle's.. Sher and I ate LOTS. It was getting hot, so me, Sher, Hene, Chris, and Cesar went to Eastridge.. bought stuff.. then went back to Mich's. Sher made new friends, and I met them too. There was Kenneth, Vincent, JC, EJ, and Jonathan (3-5 year old range.. haha). Jonathan picked up Sher and I, got Ellison, and went on a mini double date to watch "Dumb and Dumberer". It was a dumb movie, but there were some parts that HELLA made me laugh.

No comments: