Sunday, June 08, 2003

So I woke up early yesterday morning to do my french journals. I got 3 out of 4 done! I ran out of time though because Jonathan came to pick me up. We went to buy flowers for Joanne and then headed to EVC for the confirmation ceremony. We got there late, so we ended up standing the ENTIRE time... about 2.5 hours and then ate at Pasta Pomodoro. Jonathan and I had time to kill before we headed to Joel's house for a party, so we went to Mercado and watched "2 Fast 2 Furious". The movie was alright, but the cars were REALLLLLY pretty! We went to Joel's and one of Joel's uncles was drunk, and he kept bugging Jonathan to play the piano. He kept telling me how much he likes it when boys play the piano.. I just smiled and nodded. So after sitting outside for a while, and Joel and Mike trying to give Jonathan MAN lessons, me and Jonathan went inside because it was cold. Lionel and Jonathan were dancing to NSYNC songs while I was plopped on the couch. I was tired, so we went home. When I walked into my room, my mom was sitting in the middle and the furniture was rearranged. I was too tired to clean, so I fell asleep on the couch.

Today, I plan to finish up my french journal (one more), study for econ, and maybe study for my last french grammar test.

No comments: