Monday, June 23, 2003

So technically it is June 23, but I will be blogging about my day today (june 22). So I woke up and woke Jonathan up too since it's my job. He came to pick me up but we were already late for Diana's piano recital so we just went to Kinko's to pick up the picture enlargements. I was pretty dizzy from his driving, so there was only one thing that could fix that: FOOD! We went to McDonald's and he just watched me eat.. I bought him an apple pie though. We went back to my house and I let him nap on my couch while I happily watched the Disney Channel. We headed for church.. I felt like a whole entire lifetime past by because I haven't been to church in a while. Anyway, we went to Albertson's to buy beach toys and candy for our fun day tomorrow (it's our 5 year anniversary.. in a way). My mom called and asked us to pick up pizza for her and my sis.. We went back home.. devoured the pizza.. watched movies for the rest of the night.. and finally Jonathan went home. Today wasn't so bad.. even though it was kinda earlier in the day.

No comments: