Saturday, June 21, 2003

Well last night after I picked Jonathan up from work, we went cruisin with my mom and sister in the back of the Jeep. Did I mention that it was about 12 at night, and the top was taken off of the Jeep.. so Jonathan and I were freeezing because we had no idea that my mother was going to switch cars.

So anyway, today I finally picked up my car! It drives so smoothly now but only I can tell the difference since I am the primary driver. While Jonathan was in SF with his family, Sher, Sheila, and I went to Great Mall to watch "Alex and Emma". Before we watched, we ate McDonald's and I saw Joel there. He bought me cookies. Later, Diana, Ellison, and Villiard come to watch the movie. It was pretty good, it made me tear up. We went back to Sher's after the mall, and the first thing I see when I go outside is naked Richard tanning himself while Joshie, Chris Nug, Romel, and Chris' lil brother swimming. We watch a few DVDs: "Just Married", "Deliver Us From Eva" (again). When Jonathan gets back from SF I pick him up and bring him back to Sher's. After the movie was finished, we dropped Sheila off at home and then drove around. We went to that view thingy and we finally called it a night.... ahh my vision is getting blurry.. time to sleep.

No comments: