Friday, June 13, 2003

Wow. I haven't blogged in a while.. well it's been a while for me. Well I'm finally DONE with school! Yep, I took my last Final of highschool on wednesday.. it was blehh but all I needed to ge was a 52%. I also finished up my LAST french grammar test yesterday, so yes, I am OFFICIALLY done.. all I need is that diploma at Graduation. Yesterday was our Baccalaureate mass and I was nervous right before I read the First Reading because everyone was looking at me and I thought that I was doing something wrong. But I realized that it is normal for people to stare at you, especially when you're on a podium thingy. It was also my cousin Amber's graduation yesterday.. which was longgg for a Middle School Graduation. OH yeah! And I went to Indy's grad on Wednesday... dam.. they had like 800 something graduates so it took foreverrrrrr! I cried a lot during their graduation because it finally hit me that I was graduating soon and I'll probably never see some of those other girls again. We even cried when we were in the car. Anyway, today I'm gonna run some errands so I can be prepared for tomorrow..... GRADUATION!!!!!!!

Well I went to MHS' graduation and it was freeeezing cold.... This was a crappy Friday the 13th.. I cried 243953 times because of A LOT of things, but not about jonathan.. he's wonderful.. but bleh.. oh well whatever.

No comments: