Saturday, June 28, 2003

It's 4am and I haven't been online this late in quite a while. So I spent today with Jonathan (like all of my other days) and we went to In N Out before he had to work a shift he was not supposed to work. I felt really bad for him because he just keeps working nonstop and then having other things to do in between so he gets no sleep. For example, we went to my aunt's house in Union City when his shift was over, but he had to go back to work like 4 hours later, but he stuck by me anyway! I have some advice for you dear: SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK! I remember we would use that phrase late at night when we'd be writing research papers last minute. But anyway, at my aunt's house, we ate Chinese food, watched "Just Married", played with the massaging chairs, and Jonathan played with my sister's hermit crabs while I watched. Right when I got home, Mariel was already in front of my house and we met up with Vivian, David, Ryan, and his two other friends Tina and Quinn, and we watched "28 Days Later". We got the 1220 show, and the goddam movie wasn't over until 230. I wanted to shoot myself because the movie was just.. DUMB! Although I screamed a lot, I still think it was a dumb movie. I really want to go to sleep, but Jonathan wants me to stay awake with him while he works audit. Too bad all of my phones are cordless and they're all uncharged at the moment. So I am trying to kill time before I call him. Good night readers.

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY MY DEAR MISTER GAIL GOODRICH DIZON DELOSSANTOS!!!! JULE LOVES YOU! Remember what me and Diana gave you last year?? yepppp.. BEST FRIEND! haha

No comments: