Tuesday, June 03, 2003

School was boring; I ate a chocolate muffin during Physics. So I found out that I can get a 52% on my Precalc final to maintain my grade since it is mathematically impossible to get an A. Oh yeah! I got a 93% on the last test that we took! French, I am still behind, but good thing that I don't have a final. In Econ, I got a 100% on a quiz that we took last week and a 90% on the smaller quiz. Hopefully those brought my percentage up. I need my grade though so I can calculate what I need to get on the final. Bleh, government sucks. I think that I still have a A, but if I don't, and if it is mathematically impossible to get an A, then fuck that shit. I can just NOT do the final project, and still have a B.. so I might just settle for that. In Physics, I have to get a 77% on the final to keep my A. And English, I am over and done with. I just need to participate more so I can hopefully bump up my grade if it's borderline.. I really hope it helps! ahh.. but forget this school business, this is my last week of hell.. THANK GOD! Tonight, I really WILL do my french journals!

Jonathan and I picked up our siblings after school. We dropped em off at home and took a trip to Jamba Juice. Dam the line was long! I was in need of planner refills, but I had no luck. We went to Target, Eastridge, Office Depot, bleh. When I got home I took a nap. So after my mom is finished with the computer, I WILL get crackin on my french journals. SOMEONE BRIBE ME SO I GET IT DONE DAMMIT!

No comments: