Tuesday, June 10, 2003

The Govt final was easy smeasy! The entire class finished probably finished 1 hr early.. so we sat around and girl talked, that was fun and I found out that Miss Eileen has a bf now! awwww. I'm so happy for her. Oh, and Ms DeSilva gave me, Eileen, Diana, Genevieve, and Andrea the govt "Bill" pins that she promised us for being the TRUE WINNERS. My physics final was alright, I knew most of the stuff, so I hope I did ok. I spent the rest of the day with Mr Jonathan. We went to watch "Bulletproof Monk", ate McDonald's in the car while we were in line to pick up my sister, and watch TV at my house. I fell asleep on the couch.. and he woke me up by throwing pillows at me. HOW RUDE! We headed to Lisa's first cotillion practice.. ate pizza.. waltzed.. and went home. I fell asleep, laid around, and I am currently studying for my Precalc final tomorrow.

No comments: