Friday, June 27, 2003

So lately I've been having these late night talks about things that have been bothering me for quite some time. Knowing that you aren't the "one & only" to your "one & only" hurts.. a lot. If I was on a pedestal, I'd be sharing that pedestal with someone else. He beat the videogame, and I still didn't finish level one because I'm too scared of reaching the final level again, but with someone new. I probably make no sense at all, but it doesn't matter because it makes sense to me. No, I didn't get cheated on or anything, I just feel cheated.. betrayed.. stabbed in the back.. etc. And I know I don't even have the right to feel the way I do. This feeling needs to go away, and I mean fast because it's affecting the most important relationship in my life. But I made a realization that no matter whatever we both did in the past is the past and I should just forget because I know that nothing in this world can compare to what we've been through. No one will ever have our history, and no one will have our feelings. But I know that he will never have me the way I have him.

No comments: