Thursday, June 26, 2003

Well I gave Jonathan a guilt trip and he rushed over here and picked me up. Little did he know that when we were on the phone and when he said "ok fine I'll pick you up. Are you ready" I didn't even shower yet! haha.. so I rushed into the shower, picked out some random clothes, and I even had time to sit around for a while before he arrived. I knew that he didn't leave when he said he did because he ALWAYS lags like hell. So we went to Blockbuster, Albertson's, Starbuck's, and back to his house. While he was in the shower, I was on his computer trying to figure out his password for his AIM because he changed it on me. I took his towel away from him, so he had no choice BUT to give in! haha. Since Jonathan was at work, I went out with Sheila. We went to Players Ink so I could get my nose repierced. It's interesting how my second time getting the same thing pierced hurt a WHOLE LOT more! When I got home, I ate some Taco Bell with my sis and then went to Great Mall with my mom, grandma, and sister. My mom and grandma bought a whole lot of household items. When I got home, I played with my new goodies. Unfortunately, I just found out that a shirt I bought from Charlotte Russe still had the security tag on it.. it's kinda fishy because it didn't alarm at all when we walked out of the store and then in and out of other stores. I remember someone telling me that the security system there was fake to just scare customers. Anyway, it's freakin hot!

..and my bf is just weird.. I told him that I bought a cardigan:
me (10:13:14 pee em): and 1 cardigan
j tiklz (10:13:58 pee em): whats a cardigan
j tiklz (10:14:00 pee em): a bird?

No comments: