Wednesday, June 18, 2003

So I was able to sleep in this morning because I figured that the day at the beach was off. I got ready to go to cotillion practice at Mariel's and Villiard and Diana came to pick me up. We learned half of the cha cha today and it's pretty fun! Afterwards, Mister Jonathan picked me up, still in his Hampton Inn uniform. He looked so adorable! I guess I couldn't stop pinching his cheeks because I haven't seen him in his uniform in such a long time. So we went to eat at this mexican restaurant.. Los Violines or something. He changed into normal clothes in the car and we headed to the bank. I'm glad that the BofA I went today had technical problems, so I wasn't able to cash ALL my checks.. I was forced to deposit some. We headed to the mall AGAIN! This time we went to Great Mall though because I wanted flip flops at Old Navy.. 2 for $5! Too bad they had sucky sizes left, so I was only able to get 2.. I was planning to get more. Oh well. haha.. oh yeah. On our way to the mall, I fell asleep in the car, and before I know it, we were parked in the parking lot. Jonathan said "let's sleep" so since I was still fresh from my slumber, it was easy for me to sleep again. I woke up and I had drool on my lip and on my cheek.. haha.. yeah I guess I had a good sleep. I woke him up and we finally went into the mall. After the mall he took me straight home because I was mad at him because I ran out of cash and I really wanted to get something at Gap, but he wouldn't let me because he thinks that I waste my money. Welllll.. I'm not the one who bought a $300 or $400 Ionic Breeze thing on TV.. humph! Stupid boys. Oh and I would like to add that I think I am addicted to Friendster

No comments: