Tuesday, June 17, 2003

Well yesterday I went shopping like crazy! First I picked up Jonathan because his dad had his car. Our first stop was Eastridge to return this hair crimper/waver/straightener thingy at Claire's. But then we had to go back to Jonathan's house because he had to assemble this workbench. We actually assembled it together. It was pretty fun. It was also pretty hot, so we got some Jamba Juice on the way to Valley Fair.. and that's when the craziness began. I bought so much crap.. AGAIN.. oh well! After a few hours.. I had Jonathan drop me off at Sher's where Jaysen picked us up to go to his dinner. But it was still early, so we went to Valley Fair to kill time.. and that's where the craziness happened AGAIN. I bought more crap. We finally had dinner at Chevy's and I was stuffed. Jonathan came to pick me up with my car all safe and sound! Went home.. and fell asleep.

Today I dropped my car off at the dealership to get serviced, then Jonathan and me went to his ortho appointment, but he was too late so he had to reschedule. We had breakfast at Denny's since it was close by. He had to switch cars, so he dropped me off at home and picked me up again. We went to Cinema Savers to watch "Better Luck Tomorrow". That movie was weird. I don't know why some people said it was hella good. Diana and Villiard were there too, and they were confused as well. OH YEAH! Jonathan also got a stuffed animal from the Claw game thingy. He named the orange bear, Grrorange... for "grizzly" "grr" & "orange". We will now add Grrorange to our lovely collection: Buster & Capper (2 Gap Bears), Yippo the Yellow Hippo, and Booger & Nosepicker the Monkeys. He names them all, not me. Ok, so then we went to Valley Fair. Some craziness happened AGAIN. I bought more and more crap, and so did Jonathan.. haha I think I got him addicted too. Then we went to Santana Row to get Pearl Drinks at Fantasia. It was still a little early to go to Lisa's for cotillion practice, so I went home real quick to change into pants because my skirt was acting up on me. Cotillion practice was fun. We finished learning the waltz today, which is only the SECOND practice and ate spaghetti. Jonathan kept bugging Lisa's mom for hotdogs. What a fob! We watched "Wheel of Fortune" then called it a night. Tomorrow is his first day back at work after his 2-week "break".. yay!

No comments: