Saturday, June 21, 2003

I was in one of those moods when I woke up because it was 12pm, it was hot, and I had a headache. Jonathan came and picked me up after 234902348203 hours and we went to eat sushi. When I was halfway done with my food, I already wanted to throw up. Then we went to mercado and we watched "Alex & Emma".. I didn't really care because I was not in a happy mood. Jonathan did something that made me cry in a way. So we watched the movie, and it still made me tear up. So we went to Kinkos after to get some pictures blown up.. I wanted a poster size but it was $75. So I settled for an 11x17. I was craving any chocolate dessert, so we went to Chili's. We ended up eating an appetizer and then the volcano chocolate dessert thing! It was greeeeeeeat. The plan was to just nap until he had to go to work, but we ended up cleaing his entire room. We throw away lots of boxes and did a lot of organizing. I was sneezing like crazy due to the dust that collected over the years. The night didn't end so well.. I'll just leave it at that.

No comments: