Thursday, June 26, 2003

I had cotillion practice at 12 today, but there was a problem, I woke up at 12! Well actually, I woke up at 10, then fell asleep again. I was sooooo exhausted.. maybe because I went to sleep around 6am the "night" before. I felt really weird when I was in the shower this morning.. I was trembling like how I was trembling last night and I wanted to faint, but I couldn't.. I dunno it was weird. So anyway, I headed over to cotillion practice and learned the second half of the routine for cha cha. I went back home for a while, and then my weird bf picked me up and we watched TV at his house as we waited for his dad to come home with his car. We went to streetlight records, and AGAIN, Jonathan didn't hold the door all the way when we were walking out, so I almost got hit by the door. I guess it's good that I didn't get hit by the door.. unlike the last time we were there. Our stomachs were growling so we headed to Taco Bell before watching "The Hulk". That movie was weird... maybe because I didn't really pay attention. I was preoccupied with all of the distractions that come hand in hand with a drive-in theater. It was my first time watching a movie at the drive-in.. well actually my parents would take me when I was little, but I don't really remember. Now I am home and it's so hottttttttttttttt! I want to take my contacts out but I can't find my glasses!

No comments: