Thursday, January 30, 2003

My physics final was OK.... English class was INTERESTING.. we were trying to give Sarah a middle name like, Sarah June Janjua.. cus Hene's is Henessey April.. and then Ms. Orr was all, "oh good thing it wasn't Henessey Hilary or some shit like that." haha.. it was funny cus Hene accidentally said something bad about the name Hilary this one time and Ms. Hilary Orr heard and blah blah. It was funny.. my Psych final presentation didn't go so well.. I prob got a low B or somethinggg..but NO MORE PSYCHOLOGY EVER!!!!! I'm gonna miss Ms. Burson though cus she was my World History teacher freshmen year, my US History teacher junior year, and my Psych teacher this year =(. After school, Meg, Sheila, Mich, and I went to Sher's house, watched "Love and Basketball". I went to pick up my sis.. took a nap.. and watched Friends. My nails are wet now.. so it's hard to type.

No comments: