Monday, February 03, 2003

SEMESTER BREAK
So far, this has been the GREATEST break everrrrrr from school since the summer. Not because I did a lot of fun stuff, but because it WAS indeed, an ACTUAL break from school. I had NO schoolwork at ALL to do, no tests to study for, no presentations to prepare for, or NO projects to work on. Oh well, there's the senior service project, but eh, I'll get that out of my way by the end of this month. So this is how my WONDERFUL WONDERFUL break went.

Friday: Sherilyn woke me up bright and early with a text message for a long, long day. Her dad took us to Bell and Romel dropped us off at the "benches." It was pretty scary going to Bellarmine during a regular school day. I felt pretty scared. Good thing that the boys only had 4 classes on Fridays, and they got out of school at around 12ish. It was Sher, Hene, Mich, Jenna and I who shadowed that day. Sher and I had the first two classes together because Linn and Josh had the first two classes together. The first class was Physics ABCD AP or whatever the hell. Sher and I sat in the same desk because we didn't want to take anyone else's seat. Paul told the boy in front of us, "Hey you.. can you move so she can sit there.." Dang, if I was the boy, I would have cried because it was pretty scary. Anyway, Linn introduced Sherilyn as his friend from New York who went to the Jilliard Academy of the Arts while Josh straight up yelled, "bullshit!" It was interesting how only two people in that class pays attention while everyone else either sings to himself, beat boxes, sleeps, has a conversation with the person next to him, or copies homework while sitting in the first row in front of the teacher. Anyway, our next class was Calculus ABCD.. Sher and I were "blessed" with classes we've never taken before. Next was Econ, and I had that with Henessey because Blanco had a class with Linn. I sat with Lic though because I didn't like where Josh was sitting. I wrote on every page in Lic's planner after I wrote him this 3 page letter in his calc binder. The last class of the day, Gender Roles or something, I had none of my female friends with me. I actually paid attentiion in that class because they were talking about female circumcision! yuck. After the wonderful world of Bellarmine College Preparatory, we went to eat lunch at La Victoria.. yummm. Then we went to Sher's house, watched "Van Wilder" and then I left to pick up my sis at school, go home to get stuff, then drop my sister at my aunt's house. When I arrived at Sher's house, Daryl rushed us to get ready for Chrissie's cotillion. Sher and I got ready in 10 minutes! I think that was a record. The waltz was so cuuute! I loved it! After the cotillion, we went to Cinema Savers, but it was closed, everyone else was tired, so Blanco dropped off Sher, Cesar, and I back at Sher's. After Sher and I freshened up and put on comfy clothes, Sher and I were ready to PAAAAAARTAYYYY alll night! haha.. because we didnot have parents home expecting us to be home! We drove to Blanco's.. right when we got there, Linn calls me and tells me to go to his house instead... so we went there. Sher and I were already falling asleep, but Cesar wanted to go home... so we took him home and fell asleep at our last stop of the night. We were about 8 hours early for PCN practice.. haha

Saturday: I woke up to the sound of Sher somewhat snoring. Linn cooked us French Toast for breakfast, and the three of us tried to do the crossword puzzle in the newspaper. People started showing up for PCN practice. I practiced for our bench dance.. lots of people were not there.. then I went to my house to take a shower! haha.. people started showing up for cotillion practice and I think that this was the most productive practice I've had! We learned the choregraphy for 21 out of the 24 steps! My grandparents were also super nice, and they bought us pizza. I let Sher take a shower because she never got the chance to go home. After practice, John treated me Jamba Juice in exchange for letting him drive my car... and then we met up with everyone else at Cal Skate for Anne's "cotillion on skates". haha.. I had so much fun! Being there brought back a lot of memories, happy memories! Poor Angie was having a bad night, Sher pushed her and she fell.. and then when I was skating with her, some lady like bumped into her and she fell again! awww.. and Dom was struggling! He skates pretty dam slow. Poor Angie though, someone jacked her wallet! We went to Taco Bell to meet up with other people.. and Sher and I were ready to "PAAAAAARRRTAYYY" again that night, so we went to Anne's thing at the Hotel.. I had a staring contest and my eyes started to water... then we played the quiet game, and I flicked Sher's and Goodrich's ears. Dude, I missed the 101 exit, so Sher (who was passed out in the back) She and I drove around in a big ass circle around San Jose... Dude, I hella didn't notice that I was driving on the wrong side of the road until we got to a stoplight, and I was like OH CRAP! There was a Sheriff in front of me too, so I hella thought that they were going to pull me over! I was lucky... after I dropped her off, Sher and I went to Starbuck's cus Joel bought me a brownie frap! My favorite! Then Joel and Mike inform me that Jonathan's car was stolen, then they told me that they stole it.. it was pretty sad and funny watching them. After that, Sher and I continued to PAAAAAARTAYYY at Linn's house.. not really.. they put on "Silence of the Lambs" and Sher and I fell asleep during it and woke up during the end. Good thing we woke up because Sher had to be home, and I had to be home with her. Stupid Daryl was scaring us when we were RUNNING outside to my car.. it was like 3am too so we were half asleep PLUS scared.. back at Sher's we both just collapsed on the bed (after brushing our teeth and washing our faces of course).

oh yeah, how could I forget! I had a heated debate with Dominick, even though it only started as a friendly discussion between Goodrich, Dom, and I. But Sher butted in, and argued with Dom, then Dom made a comment about Sher AND me, so I got offended. Before you know it, EVERYONE in my entourage got up in the debate.. what were we arguing about? who the hell knows. We were talking about boys, girls, sex, and OH YEAH I remember now, GIRLS BEING PRUDE! ain't nothing wrong with girls who can keep their legs closed anc can say NO!

Sunday: HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY DARYL! I woke up to the sound of my cell phone ringing because my sister had to be picked up. I picked her up, took her back home to change, then brought her to MHT because she had to give tours for Open House. I went back home, got ready, and Jer picked me up to go to Rezty's cotillion practice. We did some waltzing.. after, we picked my sister back up at MHT, then picked up Tessa and Joanne from hip hop class. I jumped into my car and headed back to MHT for confirmation... freakin Charles! I left early for Daryl's birthday.. went to Sher's, and Jenna picked us up for dinner at Daryl's house. She was scared to drive because she watched "Final Destination 2". We ate.. watched TV.. talked.. and Jenna Sher and I ended our night by CLEANING Daryl's messy, filthy, dirty, DIRTY room! I just couldn't take it anymore.. I was sick of going into his room and NOT having anywhere to sit or stand because of everything on the floor. I think we were cleaning that sucker for 3 hours. I cut myself on some broken glass from under his bed.. had some feathers STICK to my fingers because of melted lolipops and jolly ranchers, and got dust bunnies stuck in my hair. GROSSS HUH! It was 12, and Daryl had school the next day.. but his room was finally clean!

Monday: Today I woke up around 11.. laid around in my pjs, ate, and watched "Bring it On" on encore. I picked up my sis at school and Sheila, Hene, and I are gonna get into rollerblading. I watched "Fear Factor" with my sister, and that was a very GROSS episode! blehhhh.. It feels so GREAT not doing homework the night before school starts, but it also feels NOT so great because school is starting..

No comments: