Thursday, January 02, 2003

I am getting sick and tired of this life.. it's only day 2 of the new year and I already feel crappy. I dunno why.. I think I'm just in one of those moods =*(. But I had a pretty good day.. I spent a lot of quality time with my family, which I haven't done in a LONG time.. woke up around noon, went to my auntie nelie's house.. waited for the rest of my cousins to come.. and then took leanna, jeremy, darrel, ashley, charlie, charlette, and g-ann to the movies. It was my treat too.. paid for the tickets.. and they also decided to spend about $36 on FOOD.. not even real food.. it was candy, popcorn, slurpees, etc. We watched "Catch Me If You Can".. it was pretty good, but I think it was a tad bit too long and boring for the kiddos.. I liked it. We lounged around back at my aunt's house.. then took another journey to starbuck's with amber, ashley, and jeremy. For the rest of the night, we watched more movies.. "Triple X", "Eye See You", and FINALLY saw the ending to "Unfaithful".. a good fun start to the new year.. but I'm still sad.. there's something missing

No comments: