Tuesday, January 07, 2003

So my second day of school pretty much sucked. I don't want to go into much detail, but yeah.. I feel low and ashamed and blah blah blah. Even though I'm not going to be affected too much, I still have to live with the guilt forever! Dam, I had a feeling last night tooo! I laid in bed for 3 hours just thinking.. argh! Anyway.. on a happier note, John brought me a big cheeseburger and curly fries for lunch today because I was starving! What a great friend.. I got a B on my FRENCH RESEARCH paper.. and I saw my boyfriend (he just doesn't know he's my bf yet). After school, Angie and I headed to Lou's for script.. picked out the actors/actresses for PCN.. picked up my sister at schoool and then took her home. My sis and I went to Jamba Juice and saw miss Thao!.. dropped my sis off at home and then went to confirmation. Man.. I am dreading these upcoming weeeeeks.. SO MUCH CRAP TO DO!!!!

No comments: