Thursday, January 23, 2003

Ahhh.. my tummy hurts. I think I ate wayyy too much..but Panda Express is good! But dam, too bad I didn't know anything on my peer counseling final today! I hella guesed on EVERYTHING and wrote out bs answers. Our teacher brought some brownies and rice crispy treats, so of course I had to have some! After school, I took my French Grammar Test #5, so now I am just 3 weeks behind instead of 6. I plan to finish the last lesson of the semester next week.. actually, I have no choice because next week is our deadline. I headed to Sheila's house and watched, "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon." Linn was there to help us analyze it. Mich and Jenna were also there..and Daryl and Josh. Too bad I don't know anything else besides that movie. I really should study for my english final since I want to bring my grade up... and I really should finish my psychology project if I want to bring my grade up.. AHHHH! It's okay, TOMORROW is my last day of HARD finals! Only one more to go next week!

Oh yeah! and I'm going to the superbowl! wahoo!

specialKris414 (11:10:20 pee em): hey thanks for forgetting that i was at sheila's today man. "Mich and Jenna were also there..and Daryl and Josh." some friend you are
me (11:10:35 pee em): hahahahhaaha
me (11:10:39 pee em): i didnt forget
me (11:10:42 pee em): hold on

haha KRISTIAN was there too! How could I forget! He even drove my car to go to Burger King, but then him and Daryl forgot to order my fries! haha JK Kristian!!!! I love you!

No comments: