Wednesday, January 08, 2003

well i'm supposed to be working on my french debate about nuclear energy.. but bleh. I was so unbelieveably sleepy and tired at school today. I don't think I've been so sleepy at school before in my life! But yeah it was hella kickback today because a lot of the girls left for the first senior retreat! So most of my classes were pretty much empty. I took the best nap ever when I got home! I wanted to sleep forever! but I had to go with my mom to pick up my sister. My mom stayed and talked with my sister's friend's mom for a real long time so I just sat and listened to them talk. There was this other lady there, the friend of my sister's friend's mom, and she was like so cocky! She bragged about her kids and how they always spend money even though she got laid off so her husband supports her and her four children and she doesn't wanna work anymore and how her daughter's 7th birthday was like a cotillion. It was like OKAY LADY SHUT UP WE DON'T CARE! I dunno, that just made me think about how I want to be when I am married and have kids. I'm not gonna be like her.. hella ignorant and shiet.. everything that came out of her mouth was bs and just plain dumb... ahh okay.. two more days left for this week. I am dead tired already.

No comments: