Sunday, January 26, 2003

Even though I was mad and annoyed and irritated 23094823904823943 different times this weekend, I guess it was pretty good.

FRIDAY
My mom informs me the night before that we were NOT going to the superbowl anymore.. why you ask? Because she felt "bad" because they were superbowl tickets and these other people she knew wanted to go like REALLY REALLY badly, so she gave the tickets back to her boss and he gave those tickets to those people who wanted to go. At school, I took my English final.. and luckily did not have to do my Psych final presentation. I took a nap when I got home and then went to PCN practice at bj's. My practice was done early, and I had a pretty good girl talk session. Although, I wanted to add more to my hit list or just put a star next to one's that were already on it. haha just kidding. We continued our girl talk on our way to Jamba Juice while DIANA was driving... ahhhhh.. that was scary.. went into David's Bridal to look for some cotillion dresses.... then went back to bj's to pick people up. We went to eat at Burger King and ended our night at Linn's house. Oh yeah, one year ago on that day, I passed my driver's licence test! Cool... no more restrictions! OH yeahhh.. Linn was also playing his violin for me Mich Angie and Sher.. "come on monkey!"

SATURDAY
I woke up early for PCN practice at Kristian's and Hene, Sher, and I were charging people for being late for practice (even though we were late.. haha), but we didn't really make them pay, next week we will though. Our dance is so fun! I was disappointed though because they wouldn't let Sher and me be partners because the guy had to swing us around.... so we had to part. =*( haha.. umm.. then we made our weekly trip to McDonald's. I took Angie home and went home right after and I think I took a nap, I don't remember. Oh yeah, I went to my aunt's house to pick up some money from my mom, changed my clothes, got gas, and went to Linn's house to drop off his ATM card and confirmation number for the movie tickets. I wasn't planning on watching "Shanghai Knights" with them anymore, but I did. While we were at Linn's house waiting for Daryl and Jenna, I pinched Dominick because he did something to me, so I got up to chase him, then Josh sticks his foot out, which I saw, but it was too late because I tripped over it and fell.. then Linn ties my sweater to a chair, and pulls it around the house as I struggle to untie it. When I was in the Linn's room putting on lotion, Dom jumps on my randomly and I fall back! whatta jerk! THOSE JERKS! On the way to the mall, I drop Don off at home while Dom, Josh, and Romel ride with me.. yeah this is when I was on the verge of tears because of those stupid asses that wouldn't leave me alone. I don't think I've ever been so annoyed a car in my life. When we arrived, the lady standing at the door to the theater wouldn't let me and Dom in because we had child tickets, so we had to go back and get Student tickets. When we went to go exchange them, the worker was like, I can refund your money but I can't give you tickets because it's sold out.. and that totally didn't make any sense to me because HELLO, all we had to do was pay the difference. So the manager came out and took care of business. The movie was pretty funny... the action scenes were pretty dope. We went back to Linn's to switch cars and headed to Lezell's cotillion. It was nice seeing everyone. Diana, Sher, Mariel, Nicole, and I headed down to the lobby just to sit and talk because we were all in bad/emotional moods. Who knows why.. we just were. Then Sher, Josh, Dom, Alvin, and I went to Jack in the Box after the cotillion.. dropped Alvin off at home.. picked up Romel and Tessa at Denny's who were with Mar.. and then picked up my car at Linn's house. I took Sher, Romel, and Tessa home.. and got home around 2. No one was home! sheesh! Then I stayed up for a while in bed just thinking about blahhhh

SUNDAY
Today I woke up at 11... cleaned my rooom and went to my aunt's house to watch the superbowl ON TV. I COULD have been there! Oh well... I watched the ENTIRE thing too! Usually, I'd tune out after the first quarter and go to sleep.. actually, I went to sleep after they sang the national anthem and woke up at the start of the 2nd quarter. It was a good game.. the Bucs are really good.. like REALLY good. I felt sorry for the Raiders though.. and dam, that last touchdown from the Bucs.. WOW! I took my bratty cousins and sister to Jamba Juice.. they almost made me cry because they are just so dam mean... I dropped them off at my aunt's and went home. ahhhh school tomorrow =(

No comments: