Monday, January 13, 2003

MONDAY! Not too stressful, only after school. Danielle and I went to MHT to talk about the 8th grade retreat.. let's just say that we did A LOT of re-arranging and re-writing the entire retreat. I also spent a total of $18.57 for a measely 3 points for homework in psychology. I had to rent the movie "Fatal Attatraction" for my final project in that class, and we have to had watched the movie by tomorrow with notes worth 3 points ONLY. The things I do for psychology man. Sher gave me a few bucks after school, Micaela gave me a buck to rent a movie for her for psych, Danielle gave me like 20 cents, and my sis gave me two bucks. Yup, it was $16.42 for a late fee on something and the rest was for the movie. Anyway, now I want to just run away forever because I have senior service project crap to worry about. AHHHH!

No comments: