Monday, January 20, 2003

Today I went to cotillion practice for Reztyleen with Jer.. learned some waltz stuff.. then Jenna and I went to watch the guys' bball game. They won. We headed to Sher's house where Sher, Nicole, and Mich were studying.. so Jenna and I went back home to get our study stuff.. we TRIED to study.. but yeah right. I had my religion journal with me because I was going to finish up my women of scripture entries. All I did was show Linn the picture of me from sophomore year.. and before you know it.. Linn, Josh, and Dom were playing monkey in the middle, and I was the freakin monkey! After some wrestling and jumping and hitting and pinching.. I finally retrieved my precious journal. OH YEAH! I reminded Jenna about the time capsule Jenna, Sher, and I made freshmen year when we went to Jenna's house to study for our FIRST Notre Dame Finals ever.. and it was time for us to open it (2003).. aw it brought back a lot of memories. Then all of us there, including the guys, made some 10 year predictions.. we also made a LOVE diagram.. haha.. it's pretty funny. It's like man oh man, look at our lives.. in just a year and a half's time! Then we watched Jackass.. ate lots of food.. and called it a night.

No comments: