Friday, January 03, 2003

Today I woke up bright and early at 12pm and went to my FSA meeting at Kristian's.. then we watched some videos... and then took Angie and Hene home. I read my book, but then my crazy cousins came over, so I didn't get the chance to keep on reading. When my mother came home, we went to the AT&T store and exchanged our phones.. I FINALLY got a phone that I like.. I was planning on staying home but Angie kept peer pressuring me to go out... sooooo.. we met up with everyone at Mission Lanes. It was Michelle (MIC) vs. Angie and Linn (ANL) vs. Blanco and Daryl (BLD) vs. Dom and I (DOJ). Hene and Jenna just watched us.. in the end, Mich WON of course.. then BLD, then DOJ, then ANL.. good game.. for a while, my team was beating team BLD, but eh well. When I got home I transferred all of the phone numbers into my new phone.. and now I SHOULD do my vacation hw.. but eh.. ahh 3 more days of vacation! and my crazy cousins never went home!

No comments: