Sunday, January 12, 2003

ONE YEAR AGO ON THIS DAY, I FAILED MY DRIVER'S LICENCE TEST! (FOR THE FIRST AND ONLY TIME.. unlike Daryl who failed 3 times in ONE test and Josh who failed I think twice.. haha okay I had to mention those so I don't look like a bad driver)

So my weekend was pretty good. Friday, I had gospel choir practice after school, and by the time I left, I was crying. That song let out a LOT of emotions from my subconscious. I did some family stuff, and then later later that night, I went to Sherilyn's new house. It's so nice! The two best things about it is her caller id TV and the big swimming pool. I think I gained 10 lbs by just staying at her house because we ate KFC, cookes, chips n salsa, pie, kettle corn, and everything you can possibly imagine. Saturday did not start off so well. My choreographer was late, my mom and grandpa were fighting, and I was stressed out because no one showed up for practice. After sitting around for 2 hours AFTER practice was over, we headed to watch "Just Married" at gmall. I loved that movie so much, I cried during like ALL the sweet parts.. and it was funny too. We met up with everyone else at Linn's and did the usual: talked.. and lifted weights.. and told stories.. and watched people jump off roofs. Ben dropped me off at home where everyone else left their cars after practice. I watched Sherilyn's bootleg copy of "Harry Potter: The Chamber of Secrets" and went to bed around 3. Today, Sunday, I went to the PCN orientation at Mar's.. and I am happy with all my dances. Not only am I in choir, but I'm in Asik, Sayaw Sa Bangko, Alcamfor, and Swing. I dropped Angie off at home and went to confirmation. Did the usual. Charles asked me to take him home real quick to change, but on our way there, he said to go back because no one was home.. blah blah blah... tomorrow is another school day! ahhhh. It's homework time!

No comments: