Monday, January 27, 2003

Another monday morning... how EXCITING.. NOT! There are 138 days left until graduation... including weekends and holidays.. AHH! that's a WHOLE lot of Mondays! But it's okay, I will soon be a second semester senior, so how about I just make Mondays optional. blah. Today during religion, people cut because we weren't doing anything in class, but it was so obvious because my whole side of the classroom was empty.. and our teacher got mad. She said, "it's interesting how so many people are 'sick' the day a final project is due." During my last class, Mariel and I played MASH on the whiteboard.. and then Alexa did our fortunes because we had an hour of the class left to kill until school was over. It's hella trippy how Marirel's love fortune was hella true.. and mine was pretty dam true too. It said that the two people liked each other, but there were things in the way.... so it may take a while until they get together. When I got home I took a nap.. and I forgot about my poor sister who was still at school! Tonight looks like it's going to be another all-nighter, I have my LAST psychology presentation project tomorrow! whoop ti doooo!

No comments: