Tuesday, January 14, 2003

AHHH I am stresssed out! I have to pack for the 8th grade retreat because I am leaving tomorrow! Thank goodness I finished ALL my SSP hours.. I just have to tranfser them all onto the time sheets. Today at school was "Roll Out of Bed Day" but after I rolled out of bed, I showered, and put on some fresh and clean clean pajamas. After the FSA meeting, Angie, Lyvinia, Sheila and I tried to play hacky sack.. it didn't work out. Instead, I kept throwing it at Henessey because she threw it at me! whatta bitch! haha... jk. During 6th, we all tried to ignore DeVonne for the whole period, it was pretty funny because by the end of the period, she was mad at all of us. After school, Jenn, Di and I headed to Boys and Girls Club to get crap signed. I dropped Diana at Villiard's.. we ate some chicken bake.. and then I picked up my sister. I took a nap, and right when I woke up I went to my confirmation meeting. Robbie tried to make me swear on an actual Bible about something... and then I did my Psychology... now I must do my SSP hours crap and pack!!!!

I'm going to be gone until Friday, so I hope you all don't miss me TOOOOO much!

No comments: