Sunday, January 19, 2003

It's been a while. So in a nut shell, wednesday through friday, I was a leader for the MHT 8th grade retreat at Asilomar. Twas fun and interesting. VERY interesting group of youngers. "HEY, WHERE YOU GETTING THOSE COLORS? ARE YOU DYING THEM?" haha. I won't forget the hole digging at the beach, the good food, the little gossip sessions with the kiddos, and even getting locked in the bathroom by those jerks!
ehh although returning to school tuesday morning will be hell because of all the school work I missed.

When I came home on friday, I fell asleep on my bed and woke up right when PCN practice started. I had to change and freshen up, so I arrived at practice kinda late. To my surprise, I did not miss a thing.. why? because no one was there to teach us our dance. After lounging there for a while and not learning anything.. and crying like 234248239040324 times, we went to Linn's house. OH YEAH KRISTIAN MANAGED TO GET STUCK BEHIND BJ'S TV.. DON'T ASK HOW HE GOT BACK THERE and WHY HE WENT BACK THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE BECAUSE WE WERE and STILL ARE PRETTY DAM UNSURE OURSELVES. HAHAHAHA!!!! ahhhh it was so great! Anyway, that night, as I was taking Angela and Jenna home, this stupid ass cop, Officer Chavez badge #2844, gave me a stupid ticket for "entering a closed/restricted road." Too bad the road was "closed" with a fuckin red streamer tied to a stop ign and the cop's car. I didn't even seee that stupid piece of shit. I don't think I've ever cried so much in one day.. I was informed that I wasn't IN a certain something or somethings anymore.. my choreographer cancelled practice for the next two saturdays.. I got a stupid ticket.. MY FIRST ONE EVER FOR THE DUMBEST REASON EVER.. I had saturday detention the next day.. and to top it all off, I was and still am sick, and PMS!!! Due to my crappy ass and cry baby day, I managed to create a hit list...
1. model girl
2. my choreographer
3. Officer Chavez
4. people who made up saturday detentions.


So this morning, my monthly visitor decided to pay me a visit. Oh man do I hate those surprises! haha.. I picked up Sheila.. and we headed to Saturday Detention. This was my first, and hopefully my last, Saturday Detention. We did some detention stuff in the SLC for a while.. then we all headed up the attic of the SLC and did some stuff up there. Sheila, Henessey, DeVonne, Natasha, Micaela, Mai, Ashley, Janice, and many others had a great time. I headed to Kristian's house for PCN practice.. Mia and I drove John's car around the block.. and Mia will NEVER EVER EVER drive a car with me as long as I live.. I saw my life flash before my eyes. Kristian also let me drive his car around the block.. and when Dom drove my car around the block, his ass got my car stuck.. ON TOP OF A CURB! He didn't know how to reverse. I took Mia, Romel, and Don with me to McDonald's.. yeah never again will I drive sophomores with me anywhere.. they sure can talk for hours.. and it was only a 5 minute drive. Afterwards, I took Sheila home and then my cousin because the poor dear had no ride home! haha.. umm.. saw my sister that I missed a lot! and then took a 15 minute nap. I went with my mom to my sister's friend's party in Morgan Hill.. stayed for a while.. ate some dessert.. and my mommy dropped me off at Mercado. She didn't want me driving at night due to the incident that happened the night before. I felt like I was in 8th grade again because my mom would always drive me to mercado to meet up with Lisa and Hansen and Jeremy and stuff. Right when I got there, we left to go to great mall to watch a movie because all the movies there were sold out. "Chicago" was a really goood movie even though it was only Sher, Mich, Linn, Barry, and I who liked and enjoyed it. Everyone else sucks because they didn't like it. But I guess we have different taste.. because it was kinda like Moulin Rouge, and I LOVE that movie. We went to eat at Taco Bell and ended our day at Linn's house once again. In the car on the way there, all us girls were talking about random couples and trying to think up random couples.. man we thought up some pretty random couples! Mich took me home and here I am.. I was home early too! Too bad nobody's home to see that I'm home =(

No comments: