Saturday, January 04, 2003

Fun times again! But empty wallet again! Oh well, it was worth it. So today I woke up bright and early at 1pm.. cleaned my room.. and played with my cousins and sister. Hmm.. I forgot what else I did, but I went to Angie's house and they weren't there anymore! I picked up Diana and then we met up with them at Golfland. Aww.. I had fun because the last time I went miniature golfing was when I was 2 or something.. well maybe not 2.. I think I was 5. Anyway, it was only Linn, Angie, Diana, Josh, and I playing while Rich, Dom, Ben, Lic, and Daryl watched. Little miss Michelle read her english book in the food area. In the end, Linn won, followed by Josh, then ME, and Diana and Angela tied for 4th. But man those JERKS kept putting rocks in the holes! Eh well.... at the arcade, there was this dude playing that drum game! He was crazy! Me and John were watching him, and John didn't wanna play because he was just "too good" to play.. haha. When I was looking at John's phone, I got all confused because the first three numbers in his phone are the same exact as mine.. so I thought his phone was mine and mine was his. Afterwards, we all went back to Linn's house and ate Jack in the Box.. watched "Miss Congeniality" and took pictures with the [bb] gun. Later on, Freddie came and he tried going on Linn's bar thingy.. it was funny. We took pictures of him too! Before we knew it, it was time for Angie and I to head home. ahh 2 more days! and I NEEEEEED to do my homework!

No comments: