Thursday, January 09, 2003

I'm actually done with all my homework tonight! But then I have 2 tests to study for.. one of the tests I don't have to take, but I want to get it out of the way. I'll take it IF I study. So school was OKAY.. another free dress day because we're SENIORS. OOOH wait, I did REALLLLY crappy on my trig quiz, and I calculated what I have to get on the final to keep my A, yeah I have to get an A- on the stupid final to get an A- in the class... errrrr. So there goes my GPA.. and then I'll probably get that low grade in English.. there goes my GPA AGAIN. But besides that... my classes were really empty and a lot of seniors just didn't go to school today.. haha. I went to Mar's house for the script meeting.. played minesweeper.. beat beginner, intermediate, and expert.. then watched "Romeo & Juliet" starring Leonardo! Mar and I were getting emotional, "Romeo, Romeo, where art thou?" Dam, I think mine's dead. bleh. When I got home, I did my hw! I get A LOT accomplished when I just sit my butt down in front of a TV instead of in front of a computer.

No comments: